Saturday 28 February 2009

Sleepover


The other day 3 of my friends came for a sleepover. Mummy was too tired after work to cook, so we all went to Mosburger for dinner.

Despite not geting to sleep till about 11 o'clock (surprise surprise!), me Y and L got up early to make the most of the time before the Mums arrived to get us.


A got up in her own good time, but everyone enjoyed heart breakfast. we were laughing because my Mummy gave us rice and nori for breakfast, and my friends said they never have that, they usually have toast, even though ll their Mummies are Japanese!!


We even tried out the sushi maker we got so that me and Mummy can make better sushi for Daddy the next time we try. We didn't have any sushi rice, or stuff to put in the middle though, so it was more like rice balls, but whatever, it was fun.


We all had a great time, but Mummy said Y-chan was the star of the show because she helped to wash the dishes. I hope I don't have to do that from now on....
(Don't worry Mairi, you're much too clumsy to get to wash my good plates!!)

No comments: