Monday 2 February 2009

Bye Bry


Spent a peaceful day in Iwakuni with B during her week here.
Much though most people who encounter us think we can't stand each other, it was really nice to have someone to relax with for a few days. I really have managed well throughout my life to have none of my best friends in the same country as me at any given time, but having B here was a nice reminder that for real friends, distance and time mean very little. We meet up every few years and carry on the conversation where we left off. Or in our case, quite often the argument! Haha.
Conclusions:
1) We really must organise that Miyazaki grand reunion
2) Do not believe a word of what she tells you went on here. I did not foist unnecessary attention on my unharmed child, while my scalded husband writhed in pain at the side.

Anyway, here are a few Iwakuni shots. Very picturesque place.






Rare mother and child shot.

No comments: