Sunday 9 December 2007

Top Gun?

A family outing today to the US air base at nearby Iwakuni, with Aunty JJ, F and N, to meet self- proclaimed "Jackie of all trades" Jackie Allen and her husband, Mark. I thought Hiroshima's own JJ was a whirlwind till I met Jackie: as a combination they could be truly scary!!! And I mean that in the best way. Two women with a passion for proactively trying to make things better for everyone wherever they are, I take my hat off to them for actually getting up and trying to put into action what the rest of us just sit about and talk about.
JJ and P's GetHiroshima is already linked here, but check out Jackie Allen's site here to find out what she is up to. My sister accuses me of trying to be the next Martha Stewart. Wow!

Where do they find the time with 4 kids of their own to deal with too?

Mark was a star today looking after the kids while the women gabbed! Thank you Mark. They had a ball at the park.



After we got home, my "drama queen" needed yet another change of clothes after the designing of out new garden pond with partner in crime F.


A great lunch, good conversation, and as a bonus, we were able to buy a REAL Christmas tree!
It didn't take long for me strip our trusty fake one of it's adornments, and dress up this one!

Merry Christmas Everyone!



1 comment:

fionak26 said...

Please don't change.....Auntie Fi xx