Wednesday 20 May 2009

Stop Press: Jax joins the gym- and actually goes!


OK, so it's the 3rd gym I've paid the entrance fee for in Hiroshima, point taken.

But I think I can say I've already been more times to this one in 3 weeks than I have been to all the other ones put together. Working every day but only in the morning has been good for lots of reasons, but freeing up a couple of hours each day when I can actually go and get some exercise is the greatest. Since the advent of Weechan, with no living relatives within even flying distance, I really have not had the necessary hour and a half to myself to go
( ITISNOTANEXCUSEITSTRUEDAMMIT), but now I'm all gung-ho with my new house, new work schedule and new freedom.

Of course, being me, it s all a tad

One step forward:go to gym 4 times last week

Two steps back:major piss-up at book club

One step forward: 2 aerobics classes this week for the first time in 9 years!!

Two steps back: cupcakes, scones and homemade bounty bars (see Tasty Bites) on Sunday!

One step forward: Freshly steamed veg and rice for dinner

Two steps back: The G&T I'm about to have to have (there are forces at work in the universe, which I can't control, you know)

But then with no gym I'd only have been 6 steps back, right?

Watch this space - supermodel in waiting will deliver!

No comments: