Friday 29 May 2009

Barbecue


Nice day in the nearby countryside the other Sunday. A 4 family cook up at Mikumari Kyo up the back of Diamond City. I hadn't known the place was there, despite living here for 9 years and having spent quite a considerable number of hours at Soleil!


Good food and company!




This was going to be baked apple,with nuts and fruits but i forgot the butter and the sugar so it was dubbed "Apple Mush" by the lovely M, my harshest critic!





Lazy day by the river...


At least it was for me. I believe some of the party went for a hike, but they had the good sense not to mention such a thing to me.






By the river, and in the river...




With iPod...


and without...







Snug after an unexpected (by her anyway) dip..


And hot coffee for the road!


Good times!

1 comment:

Toshisama said...

We had a good time!
また行こうね~♪