Wednesday 6 May 2009

Congratulations Uncle Y!


Welcome to our family M-san!


Last week we had the official engagement ceremony for my Uncle Y and his fiance M-san.

We all got dressed up and went to a posh hotel for a special lunch. Ba-chan even wore her kimono.


The groom to be:


All the present I family together for once!

And my cute new cousin-in-law (?) T-kun.


After the ceremony we went for a walk in Peace Park, which full of the signs of Spring.



Nice day!


In the evening I had a special treat, as we were lucky enough to meet Donald who works for Disney (not that Donald!), and he got us great tickets for the Princess Musical that was in town.
We met him by chance in a restaurant and didn't know him at all, but his kindness made me very happy as I went to the show with Ba-chan that night. We have no e-mail address or contact for him, so we'll just have to thank him here so that it doesn't go unsaid:
Thanks Donald for your kindness, we hope you make it to Cirque du Soleil!

No comments: