Sunday 8 June 2008

School Concert

Long time no post! Sorry!



A couple of weeks ago we had our school Spring Concert.
The Primary school kids all sang lots of songs together, and my EC class did music and movement too. Check out that bridge! The ballet lessons are paying off!?


There are only 2 girls in my class: me and Y-chan, and the boys don't like to sing very much, so we drowned them out. Takako-sensei had a great idea though. She made me stand at one end....


And Y-chan at the other, so there was a (kind of ) balance...

The next day, my Aunty JJ and Uncle P, with F and N, who have moved into a cool new house, had their housewarming party, so I made some flower pot cakes for them almost all by myself!


Good luck in your new house, W family! Please invite us over to play a lot!

No comments: