Thursday 24 April 2008

International Festival

It was my school's International Festival on Saturday. I helped Mummy make this cake for the "Guess the Weight of the Cake" contest. (Well, I licked the bowl and gave decorating advice).

Mummy was busy on the cake stand all day, so I was free to go around all the stalls with Daddy, which always works to my advantage.


First I got my face done - the usual butterfly- this time by my teacher Masayo-sensei.


Then I got my nails done all sparkly.


There were lots of great things to eat and fun games to play, so I had a great time.

This is not our school bus, but someone owns an American school bus (for some reason!), and brought it to our school for the day so we could use it as a coffee shop! Cool!

1 comment:

Toshisama said...

Shoko&Fumiは、毎日このSchool busで学校に行ってるよ!アパートの前がバス停だから、とっても楽♪