Friday 5 June 2009

Do You Believe in God Burger?

"Fresh sandwich" with added burger and "gekikara" chilli sauce!

In a recent Facebook waste of time quiz, my darling sister accused me of making this place up, as she has continually accused me of making up rules for games and cheating in general since our early childhood days. I can only say it is a sad thing when people have to stoop to attacking the character of others in the face of fair and square defeat.
Sadness at the state of the world and humanity in general aside, this is definitely the burger of choice in Hiroshima in my book. The old "I hate MacDonalds" rants have been forced to the surface at school these days, so God Burger has been enjoying somewhat of a revival in my close circle.
These 3 were certainly happy to be taken there the other day, when I couldnt be bothered to cook for a playdate tea the other night!

No comments: