Monday 23 November 2009

Catch Up Time - Yufuin in July 09

Once again, long time no blog. Have totally become a slave to Facebook, against my will, which, along with a festering yet unproductive foray into Twitter has taken its toll on my blogging.
I have also been so busy this Autumn with various Halloween and PTA related things (who goes straight into being PTA president without really knowing what's going on at the school?? But once again I digress), that I have regularly forgotten to take my camera out of the house at all, never mind to the importtant milestones of M's life that I am supposed to be recording. Oh well...

Catch up time again.

Here are some shots in a Flickr slideshow from Yufuin with Ba-chan this summer, before we went to Scotland:


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

No comments: